Wednesday 23 December 2009

web 2.0

I have been working with mind mapping apps recently. Here's a map of many of the web 2.0 apps I use. I haven't added all the notes to explain each entry but I guess you can figure it out. There's a mac bias. Sorry. I try to pick cross platform and free apps and services where possible. This was made with Xminds free application. It was neat and quick to use. You can figure it out quite easily. The export options are limited on the free version. Here's the result.



There's a lot of stuff here! Enjoy, see you next year.

Mike J

(I've had to correct the embed code and still can't get the bottom of the player to show. Click bottom right to enlarge the viewer. Mmmm the hyperlinks don't work. I am not impressed.)

pps. OK perhaps this will be better. I have uploaded the file produced by Xmind in mm format to Mind42 and published it. Here's it embedded.



That looks slightly better and the links seem to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment